Items for Students
- Glamping/Camping at school - This could be for families or just the kiddos. Kids spend the night camping out in their classroom/cafeteria/gym supervised by parents/teachers. Complete the evening with pizza, smores, and a movie.
- Fire truck rides to school - Who doesn’t want to ride in a fire truck?!
- Be the mascot at the game - The winning bidder’s kid gets to dress up as the school mascot during a sporting event.
- Ride to school in a cool, unusual, fancy car - Requires a parent volunteering to drive the winning child in their cool, fancy car.
- Real world experiences for your kid - Veterinarian for day. Pizza maker for a day. Ask local businesses to host a kid for a few hours, and let them do the fun stuff. Scooping ice cream, making pizza, grooming pets, etc.
- Naming the class pet - The winning bidder’s kid gets to name the class pet for the year.
- Fire drill alarm bell puller - The winning bidder’s child gets to pull the fire alarm with administration supervision.
Items for Parents
- Home brewed beer - Requires a parent who brews their own beer. Have them donate either a case or a bottle to the live or silent auction.
- Front of the line pick-up - Every parent knows that pick-up is a nightmare. Front of the line pick-up is super appealing. The winning parent gets to move to the front of the line for the entire school year.
- Vacation package for parents - Partner this with a night or weekend of babysitting by a beloved teacher.
- Party at the firehouse - Get a group of ladies together for dinner prepared by your local firemen. Things are sure to heat up.